Coming to you from some of the top real-food bloggers on the web! Off The Shelf is a brand new e-book loaded with easy to make recipes for condiments, toppings and snacks you love. Included is my own Asian Plum Sauce recipe! Save your health and your money by making your own!
Christy of Completely Nourished, Colleen of Five Little Homesteaders, Joelle of jarOhoney, Karon of Larder Love, Kris of Attainable Sustainable, Leona of My Healthy Green Family, Libby of eat.play.love…more, Melanie of Frugal Kiwi, Pam of Brown Thumb Mama, Susan of Learning and Yearning, Tracy of Oh, The Things We’ll Make!, Vanessa of They Call Me Oystergirl, and Vivian of The Real Food Guide.
- How to Make Whole Grain Pancake Mix From Scratch
- From The Farm Blog Hop is LIVE! And A Beginning Guide to Goats Favorite!
- The Best Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce Ever!
- From The Farm Blog Hop is LIVE! And a Natural Clay Soap Recipe Favorite!
- From The Farm Blog Hop is LIVE! And Rendering Lard in a Crock Pot Tutorial Favorite.
- How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar from Apple Peelings.
- From The Farm Blog Hop is LIVE! And a Garden Composting Favorite!
- Dear Kathie Lee and Hoda (but Mostly Kathie Lee) – Bullying is NOT OK!
- DIY Sweater Pillow Tutorial: Cheap, Cozy Style!